Vice President, Client Advisory
- Job Title: Vice President
- Department: Client Advisory
- Location: New York City
About Simon Quick Advisors
Simon Quick Advisors is a wealth management and investment consulting firm that advises high net worth individuals and families. Simon Quick Advisors is an independent registered investment advisor (RIA) offering customized integrated financial planning and investment solutions. The firm has offices in Morristown, NJ, New York, NY, Chattanooga, TN and Denver, CO.
Why Work at Simon Quick Advisors?
Simon Quick Advisors’ culture and company philosophy are founded on a set of fundamental values that influence the choices we make and the actions we take. Our core values encompass integrity & honesty, mutual trust & respect, ownership & accountability, and humility. We provide opportunity, nurture talent, develop our people and reward achievement. You will be joining a culture that promotes functional excellence and teamwork, a passion for learning, and values employee input to help shape the future of the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
Examples of job duties include:
- Provide financial planning and investment advice to clients and prospects.
- Consider tax and estate consequences of financial planning and investment recommendations; consult tax and estate experts when necessary
- Work with a team to ensure all work is completed and clients’ needs are met.
- Organize and lead client meetings and phone conferences.
- Develop relationships with COIs to triangulate the team and better serve the client.
- Create comprehensive financial plans for clients and monitor progress throughout the relationship
- Construct and monitor Investment Policy Statements.
- Keep current on investments within client portfolios across all asset classes (i.e. equities, fixed income, and alternatives).
- Interact with third party service providers (i.e. outside custodians, reporting providers, and other advisors).
- Monitor client liquidity needs and daily account activity reports.
- Review monthly/quarterly client performance reports.
- Oversee documentation process for account opening, investments, money movement, and other account maintenance.
- Maintain client confidentiality and assist in identifying potentially fraudulent activity.
- Help to foster a positive atmosphere within the office and with clients.
- Encourage teamwork and a collaborative spirit among colleagues.
- Represent professional behavior and etiquette at all times.
- Demonstrate a desire to develop professionally and personally.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of changing industry initiatives and market conditions
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certification required.'
- 3+ years of tax planning experience, including Certified Public Accountant certification or Masters in Taxation, preferred
- Strong organizational, time management, and written/oral communication skills.
- Process-driven and proactive with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience with eMoney Advisor, Orion, and Salesforce, preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary and bonus are competitive based on industry standards and experience level
- Benefits include dental, vision, health care, and 401(k) discretionary profit sharing company match.
- Financial support for professional accreditation and continuing education requirements.
- Transparent open-door culture and friendly working environment.
- Every employee is provided with a dedicated mentor and career path guidance.
To apply, please complete the online application here.
Simon Quick Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.