The Simon Quick Women's Network discusses personal branding and how to make a pandemic pivot with JeanAnn Morgan, Principal and Chief Creative Officer of JAM Creative Communications and Founder of Women Kick Glass. Learn more about the Women's Network on our website!
Key areas addressed include:
- Understanding leadership presence and the power of personal brand image
- Importance of taking a mindful, strategic approach to personal branding while assessing and taking control of one's personal brand for impact and effectiveness
- Examining how we communicate our personal brand verbally and non-verbally
- Discussion of the branding matrix and how it applies to personal branding
- Defining and executing on the promise of one's own personal brand
Simon Quick is an SEC registered investment advisor with offices in Morristown, New Jersey; Chattanooga, Tennessee; and Denver, Colorado. A copy of our written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees is available upon request. References to Simon Quick as being "registered" does not imply a certain level of education or expertise. No information provided shall constitute, or be construed as, an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to acquire any security, investment product or service, nor shall any such security, product or service be offered or sold in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is prohibited by law or registration. Additionally, no information provided in this report is intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, securities, or investment advice nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. It should not be assumed that future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated performance level(s), be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation, or prove successful.